MRCC LEARNING TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
If you want your learners to come back for more, then the learning experience has to be engaging and captivating, especially in the case of employee training. L&D teams are perpetually on the lookout for approaches to assist learners in performing better by effectively applying their learning and training to real-life scenarios.
Learning portals are essentially online knowledge repositories that offer a variety of resources to the learner through recommended learning paths to achieve the desired outcome. They can be designed to co-exist with an LMS or be independent of one. They are also multi-device compatible and include resources in the form of online courses or learning aids and encourage collaborative and social learning. For enterprise training to be more fruitful and provide benefits, eLearning portals for employee training are a must-have.
- Designed to achieve a specific learning objective
- Enhances interactivity and collaboration
- Encourages exploration among learners
- Features recommended learning paths
- Supports social and collaborative learning
- Facilitates on-the-go learning; easily accessible on mobile devices
- Improves learning flexibility
- Combines multiple learning resources and formats
- Additional learning paths can be added without interrupting the flow of the existing content
- Educational Portal Development
- Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Employee Training Tools
- eLearning Portal Design and Development
- eLearning Portal Maintenance
- End-to-End eLearning Solutions
CMS & Authoring ToolsA content management system enables end-users to easily navigate through an interactive graphic user interface for the creation and modification of digital content. This system is designed to keep complex technical aspects at bay while focusing on ease-of-use for non-technical users to create, edit, publish, archive, report, distribute, collaborate, and inform. These systems are typically used for managing content on the web or in enterprises. An authoring tool is predominantly a software that allows you to create eLearning and digital training content, convert it into an eLearning format, and distribute it among learners via a learning or content management system, or on the web.
Authoring tools support a range of different eLearning formats, including SCORM (1.2, 2004), HTML5, xAPI/TinCan, AICC, cmi5, and LTI, and have a pre-programmed and ready-to-use interface complete with media, tools, templates, tests, and interactions that a non-technical user can use.
Our authoring and content tool provides an easy-to-use platform for the users to directly author content and publish it in platform/LMS ready format through the tool itself.
- Cuts down the cost of maintaining a website
- CMS tools allow users to publish and modify content themselves
- WYSIWYG editor allows users to enter text and upload images without the need for any HTML or CSS knowledge.
- Allows for change management and version control
- Ensures ease-of-use for non-technical users
- Enables collaboration and sharing with multiple users
- Provides quick and easy integration with other tools
- Ensures anywhere access and is SEO-friendly
- Leverage existing resources to achieve quick and tangible results
- Dramatically reduce cost and increase learning productivity by streamlining and organizing content-related production and processes.
- Effectively integrate systems to facilitate the creation of new content, along with providing easy retrieval of existing digital data from other enterprise tools
- Provide a central content repository for web content with common information architecture
- Build a complete CMS from the project initiation through the expiration phase
AR/VR EnvironmentUser experience has undergone a massive shift in terms of how learners perceive and interact with the digital world. The wave of learning modernization has unleashed new possibilities to transform interactions that have led to more multisensory and multimodal user experiences. Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are at the forefront of these technological advancements and provide learners with immersive experiences via three-dimensional artificial worlds and real-world lifelike simulations. This type of immersive technology enhances learning efficiency, ease of use, and scalability.
AR superimposes a computer-generated image on a user’s view of the real world through phones and headsets thus providing them with a blended view that includes text, graphics, and sound. AR is already on the path to making previously impossible things possible in the fields of retail, design, tourism, classroom education, and more.
VR on the other hand utilizes multi-projected environments with a combination of 3-D still images, computer gaming, computer-assisted instruction, simulators, and entertainment experiences. VR is extremely popular in eLearning especially in the fields of medical training, physics, architectural and urban planning, and many more.
Benefits of AR
- Extremely engaging and easier to comprehend
- Realistic and rich user experience
- Increases the value of products and brands
- Promotes innovation and responsiveness
- Ease of accessibility and personalization
Benefits of VR
- Transports learners to a universe virtually
- Safe and controlled environment
- Simplifies complex scenarios and problems
- Simulates real-life scenarios and outcomes
- Compatible for different user needs and learning styles
- Engaging, comprehensive, personalized, and mobile
- AR & VR App Development
- Educational Apps
- Medical & Engineering Simulation Apps
- Content Development
- Visual Storyboard Development
- 2D/3D Graphics and Animation