MRCC R3 Methodology
MRCC’s proprietary “R3” approach is ingrained in all our learning consulting services through careful assessment and understanding of the current state of business followed by design and implementation of a solution around it.
Before putting any change into motion one must get back to the drawing board and ask the all-important questions of “Where are we?,” “What do we have?,” “Where do we need to be?,” and “How do we get there?”
Conducting a gap analysis provides you answers to the above questions and other specific questions such as:
- What skills do my employees need to do their jobs well now and in the future?
- Does my project team require additional training for an upcoming project?
- How do we develop skills that are synchronous with the organization's values? and many more…
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- First, we analyze the present state
- Second, we identify the ideal future state
- Third, we locate the gap and design solutions
- Fourth, we implement the appropriate plan to bridge the gap, and
- Finally, we compare the expected outcome with the actual outcome and measure performance
For any organization to succeed and scale new heights, it has to evolve and bring in developments that align with its learners and business goals while keeping true to market trends. The first step here is critical as it shapes the learning strategy and eventually how we approach the situation to achieve the desired outcome.
We provide learning analysis that equips you with the knowledge, training, and measurement strategy to expedite decisions that increase efficiency and effectiveness while reducing costs and increasing profitability.
Our expert solutions enable your business to bridge the gap between performance and potential by comparing your current state with an ideal desired state and scrutinizing your KPIs, which in turn highlight shortcomings and opportunities for improvement.
Active learning strategies create the opportunity for more meaningful and applicable learning by utilizing the right tools and approaches to suit your requirements and create a progressive ecosystem that helps you address your needs effectively. We design our strategy from the ground-up and build it to match the desired outcome. So, no matter what stage you are at on this pathway to strategizing your learning, our team is here to help you devise relevant and tailored solutions.
- Blended Learning – Through blended learning we aim to optimally utilize various channels and techniques to deliver the right mix of information to the learners in an effective blend that focuses on learner experience.
- Micro & Mobile Learning – In recent times there has been a shift in the digital eLearning strategy that gave rise to Micro and Mobile Learning. We are creating content that helps the learners acquire knowledge in smaller chunks making learning needs quick, concise, applicable, and available at any time.
- Gamification – Gamification, or game-based learning, can provide a rich learning experience that taps into the creative and imaginative side of a learner. We can create courses that impart information and learning in a unique, fun, engaging manner through challenges and strategized thinking.
- AR, VR, and 360° Video – If you thought that learning could not be enhanced further, then think again. This immersive experience using digitally advanced technology can transform your learning experience into a world of its own. This learning style has the potential of delivering responsive and powerful learning solutions with a real-world feel.
Any training or learning needs have to be justified with the short-term and long-term goals it aims to accomplish. Its outcome is expected to have direct impacts on a business’ strategy and goals at a top-level as well as an individual or team level. Hence, it is of prime importance to successfully, logically, and analytically evaluate the outcome of learning or training exercise while considering the essential parameters.
HOW DO WE MAKE TRAINING EFFECTIVE?
- We strategize training needs by aligning them with the organization’s strategic goals.
- We then develop a training program where objectives can be measured.
- We then deliver and implement a training program that includes pre-training motivation as well as feedback.
- We measure and evaluate the training outcomes.
HOW DO WE EVALUATE EFFECTIVENESS?
- Kirkpatrick’s Four Levels of Evaluation - Kirkpatrick identified four levels of evaluation: Reaction, Learning, Behavior, and Results. This method of evaluation mainly focuses on the behavioral outcomes of learners involved in the training, both formal and informal.
- Kaufman’s Five Levels of Evaluation - Kaufman’s model builds on Kirkpatrick’s model and mirrors its four levels. Kaufman’s model evaluates the impact on different groups and considers both delivery and impact.
- Anderson’s Value of Learning Model – This model seeks to address specific challenges faced by organizations and focuses on alignment with the organization’s strategic priorities.
- CIPP Evaluation Model - It is aimed at determining the extent to which the goals and objectives of the program matched the assessed need of the organization.
- CIRO (Context, Input, Reaction, Outcome) Model – This model is a combination of Kirkpatrick’s and CIPP and relies on information related to the current operational situation to determine training needs and objectives.
- Phillips’s Five-Level Training Evaluation Model – Phillip identified five levels of evaluation, namely: Reaction, Satisfaction & Planned Action, Learning, Application & Implementation, Business Impact, and ROI.
- ROI (Return on Investment) Model – This model is a culmination of the works of Kirkpatrick and Phillip and is the most widely used. It allows organizations to quickly develop and examine the business case for investing in workforce development.