ASSISTING WITH AN EXTENDED DEVELOPMENT CENTER (EDC)
Are you planning to develop a product/software but are short of skilled in-house resources to work on it? Do you require experts or people with a specific skill set or set of resources or technologies that you lack in-house? Do you have budgetary and/or time constraints for delivering a project? Are you losing money due to project delays and need to wrap it up ASAP? MRCC to the rescue!!
MRCC can help you set up an extended development center by providing you with a dedicated pool of specialized resources with multi-disciplinary skills to meet your business needs. Our team works as an extension of your onsite team and is tightly integrated into the workflow and development process to simulate processes to exacting standards.
Need for an EDC
- Reduces the operational cost and hassle of hiring, managing, and maintaining people
- Redirects focus on other tasks/projects
- Instant availability of qualified workforce
- Higher efficiency and reduced cost
- Expansive knowledge base
- Access to diversified technology
- A long-term commitment
- Higher planning flexibility
- Reduced operational costs
- Process compliance and quality adherence
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Leverage skills/technologies that are unavailable in-house
- Faster TATs and predictable outcomes
- Transparency in communication
- Testing and bug fixing
- Performance tuning
- Maintenance & support
- HD animations & simulations
- Adherence to timelines & quality
- Flexibility & product control
- Engagement in core development
- Media-rich & engaging courses
- End-to-end LMS services
- eBook development services
- Advanced authoring tools
- Legacy conversion services
- Mobile learning solutions
Why Choose Us?
We provide external development centers to handle our client’s immediate and near-future requirements around the globe. As a strategic partner, we can step in at any stage of your product’s lifecycle and equip you with a qualified and dedicated team that will work to meet your requirements.